Godrej Anoop Hair Oil is a 100% Ayurvedic anti-hairfall solution. It is made with ingredients such as amla, bhringraj, yashtimadhu and nilini among others – all of which have a very strong linkage with healthy hair in Ayurvedic literature. Launched in 1991, Anoop is recognized as a Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine and is recommended for both – men and women. Anoop’s potent formulation is derived from ancient Indian Ayurvedic text – Sahasrayogam. It’s rich natural ingredients are known to combat hairfall, dandruff, deeply nourish, cleanse scalp, promote hair growth, shine and improve hair thickness over time. The ingredients are hand picked from the hills of Kerala. All ingredients are processed in a traditional way using brass vessels with milk and coconut oil. When condensed to 1/9th its original volume- the final product is obtained which is 100% herbal and completely free of chemicals and preservatives. The entire process from hand picking of leaves to filling the oil in bottle, is completed within 48 hours, preserving the natural essence of all the ingredients.
- 100% Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Oil with goodness of natural herbs
- Ideal for healing dry scalp and repairing damaged hair
- Bhringraj and nilini strengthen hair and promote hair growth
- Amla oil present in the blend is known to prevent greying of hair
- Comes with easy to use comb applicator that ensures the oil reaches directly to the scalp
- Contains no mineral oils, parabens and sulphates